The solution to your problem in three simple steps!
1. Send us the details of your website using our online form
2. Stay contactable, as we will get in touch with you if we need further information
3. Sit back and wait! Within 24 hours of receiving your confirmation ‘task in progress’ mail, you will have the solution
We also provide a phone number for any emergency consultations
What advantages does a vectorised logo have against a normal one?
A vector image is a type of image that, compared to bitmap or raster images, can be scaled up and down without losing quality and clarity.
It is essential to have a vectorised logo for different reasons:
- So you can enlarge it as much as you want without fear that it will pixelate
- So you can adapt the colours of the logo when positioning on different backgrounds
- So you never, ever diminish the quality of the logo regardless of where you position it or the type of printout you want to do
- So you can create a personalized link in your mobile website with your favicon so it appears like a mobile application
Our expert design team will take care of returning the clarity to your logotype so it is useable in all different situations. ç Fill in our form and we will be happy to attend to any queries you may have.I need more information